Recipe credit: https://www.gimmesomeoven.com/skinny-orange-chicken-recipe/
2 lbs. boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, cut into 1 in. pieces
2 tbsp. olive oil
Salt and pepper
2 scallions, sliced (optional)
1 tbsp. sesame seeds, toasted (optional)
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 c. orange juice
1/2 c. honey
1/3 c. soy sauce
1/4 c. rice wine vinegar
3 tbsp. cornstarch
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1/2 tsp. pepper
zest of 1 orange
1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine ingredients for sauce.
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, and add to skillet. Sautee for 4-6 minutes, until chicken is nearly cooked through.
- Add sauce into skillet. Let sauce come to a boil. Lower heat and cook for another minute until sauce is thickened.
- Garnish with onions, sesame seeds. Serve with rice.